Monday, June 27, 2016

Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone headed for a split? Read the truth here




A few days ago, many stories claimed that all is not well between the celebrity couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. But here is a good news for all those who were upset about their split. 

The two recently attended the IIFA awards together and were posing happily together for the shutterbugs. Later, Ranveer Singh posted a cute message for his lady love, which put all the break-up rumours to rest. He wrote, "Leela to my Ram... Mastani to my Bajirao... Best Actress to my Best Actor @deepikapadukone #IIFA2016 Koi Shaq?"

Not so long ago, a leading website had reported, "He (Ranveer) is hurt by the fact that she (Deepika) keeps denying their relationship. There is a communication gap between them as of now which hopefully will be resolved. Also long distance has naturally taken a toll on them. She has been busy shooting for XXX: Return of the Xander Cage in Canada while he's been in Paris with Vaani Kapoor filming Befikre."

When a leading daily, asked Deepika Padukone about the same she said, "There's nothing to respond to. As I said, I have never responded to such rumours and I don't plan to anytime soon. I have never commented on anything before, so I won't say anything now. He has been and will always be an important part of my life. That will never change."

Well, Ranveer Singh's recent tweet has cleared all our doubts and the couple is very much in love! Koi Shaq?


No comments:

Post a Comment