Sunday, September 7, 2014

Brad Pitt paranoid of Sharks



Brad Pitt reportedly didn't want his kids to learn how to surf.

The Hollywood star married Angelina Jolie in France last month and the pair have six children together - three adopted and three biological.

Angelina and her brood spent time in Australia while she was filming Unbroken down under. They had a great time trying new things, but their father was a little more cautious.

"My kids learned to surf, even though Daddy didn't want to know when they were in the water because he has a shark phobia," she laughed to the British edition of OK! magazine.

"He was doing Fury in England. I spent many nights sleeping in Taronga Zoo and we were all dressed as animals. The kids wanted us to match so by the end of the night, everybody had animal onesies on."

While Angelina may have acted a little calmer, she was also concerned for the welfare of her little ones.

The 39-year-old beauty also recalls the moment she learned to swim."When I was swimming in the sea, I must have been a little girl with my mom, and I am an OK swimmer but I am one of those mothers that taught my kids to swim very early because I have a fear of drowning for children," she admitted.

"I am very paranoid about water. And it happens a lot in LA and I think you just have to make sure, so I got mine in as quickly as possible. But I haven't swum in the ocean and I think it's been a long time. I probably just should just go out and get in the ocean because we all do that in life don't we? Our lives get too full and fast and we forget to just go and enjoy a big swim in the ocean."

No comments:

Post a Comment