Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How do you feel when your Heart Breaks. And when your closest Friend seems distance and miles away!



You want there to be a reason. A concrete reason as to why you no longer feel the way you once did about your best friend, the person you grew up with and have been close with for forever. A reason would make it easier. It would make you feel less guilty. It would make the dissolution less strange and painful.

But sometimes there isn’t one. Sometimes you grow apart from your best friend and there really isn’t a good reason as to why. It might be completely one-sided too, which makes you feel even worse. You’re drifting away and they still feel like nothing’s changed. You wonder if you’re a cold-hearted jerk for throwing away years of friendship. You’ll just always be reminded of how close you USED to be and how everything’s now changed and you’re not sure why. To me, that seems more painful than just cutting the friendship off.

Well the point is loosing a friend and loosing the one who was closest to your heart kills your from inside every second. While I am writing this I am constantly thinking of that friend whom I am loosing. Whose mistake it is, who is at fault…I guess during these fights it’s hard to analyze and sit down and discuss all that. What is in store for the future we really don’t know, but all we can do is just hope that my once bestie remains happy, my once bestie gets success, my once bestie gets many more better loving and caring friends than I was ever was for her. Because she deserves that Love and Affection and Attention and what not. I could go on and on.



Some of the best quotes that come to my mind with a broken heart:


  • I feel like giving up but..when I see your face again. I can’t handle it. It bothers me that we are drifting apart.
  • I’ve lost friends over the years an each time it really got to me, then I realized that people grow up and grow apart.
  • A friend will walk in miles, will share tears and give you smiles and even though paths may sometimes drift apart, true friends never leave the heart.
  • The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories.
  • We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.


There’s no easy solution for this. What do you do? Do you call them up and say, “Look, I love you and always will but I feel like have nothing to say to you anymore?” You can’t do that! Can you?

Or do you just let it slowly die? You ignore their phone calls and then finally you put the nail in the coffin by being in the same city as them and “forgetting” to see them. That’ll let them know that it’s officially over.

I don’t know. You wish you could just be honest with each other but that’s hard, But you know what? Lying is hard too! It might even be harder than telling the truth. If you grow apart from someone, can you just be real about it? Can you ever tell them how you really feel?


Maybe. Regardless of how you choose to have the friendship end, it’s over. And sometimes that realization is harder to come to terms with than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment