Sunday, February 23, 2014

When your Heart is broken into a million pieces…

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have them in your arms. When your hearts breaks, the pain is evident and it just makes you wonder and make u feel how cruel this world is. Wouldn't it be nice to have things happen the way you wanted it always. Wouldn't it be nice to have love not be so complicated always. Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.

Hmmm…well heart breaks happen to all of us but what is important is how we cope with it. I would like to share some of the best quotes that come to my mind, when we are sad or heart broken or just missing and wanting someone back into our lives. It keeps bringing back those fond memories in our head time and time again.

·   You took my heart and you crushed it in the palm of your hand. But being upset over that wouldn’t make only sense – I’m the one who gave you permission.

·   The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

·   Your broke my heart, but I still love you with all the pieces.

·   Sometimes when I say I’m ok, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, “I know you’re not”.

·   Having a broken heart is like having broken ribs. On the outside you look fine, but every breath hurts.

·   “I trust you” is better that “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love, but you can always love the person you trust.

·   A million words would not bring you back, I know I've tried. Neither will a million tears, I know I've cried..

·   I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I think of you.

·   It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.

Well the quotes can never stop. They can keep on coming, but for us to be stronger in such situations and not take hasty decisions is what is needed the most. Because we all cannot forget that, yes someone has broken our heart, but also someone somewhere is yearning for it. You will always mean the world to lot many more people who love to see you smile. It’s best to think about them in such hard times.

Love will always be this hard, and it will only make us stronger. Remember God has something special in store for you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment