Friday, February 14, 2014

Stop throwing waste into the ocean !



Today I am writing this blog write from the bottom of my heart. I don't know what difference would it make, but maybe someone somewhere reads this and atleast decides to stop this dirty habit. And if so then I would say mission accomplished for me. I believe if we need to bring a change, one has to start from him or herself.


I love the water and love to see the beautiful beaches, the wide blue Oceans, the exotic rivers and sea costs. I water is one of the most beauties of mother nature. it immediately bring a glimmer in the eye. And lets not forget it is one of the most important things in the world that keeps the cycle of life alive. But garbage and all types of waste that are being dumped into the water, thinking it is an easy way out to get rid of this unwanted. lets sit back and think again.


Each year, trash in the Ocean kills more than 1 million seabirds and 100,000 marine animals and turtles when the ingest or get entangled in it. We're treating the oceans like a trash bin – and plastic accounts for 60-80% of marine litter. So much plastic is flowing into the sea that marine animals are dying, our beaches are polluted, and our health may even be at risk.


I had come across this video on youtube, long time ago. But these images tend to stay with u forever and makes you question your self about the environment and the world that we are creating. I still remember this video and would like you all to watch it. Maybe you'll have already come across it. But here it is.



Lets us stop throwing plastics and waste into the sea. It is about time we get start protecting our and natures future, and this is one of the most important subject that needs to be treated with immense seriousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment